وظيفة شاغرة: مطلوب Assistant, MEAL للعمل لدى الهيئة الطبية الدولية – International Medical Corps Ngo
نطاق الراتب: بين 800 و 1200(دولار أمريكي)
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأحد, 12 فبراير 2023
APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!
Please submit your application before February 12, 2023 on our career site: Deltek Talent Management – Assistant, MEAL – (1074) (hrsmart.com) – للتقديم الى الوظيفة إضغط هنا
JOB SUMMARY: The role of the Assistant, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) is to support the Officer, MEAL in the implementation of the MEAL work plan and contribute to achieving and improving the quality of the program/project. The Assistant, MEAL will follow-up progress and collect data on the effectiveness of planned interventions by collecting and supporting with the data analysis. The MEAL Assistant plays an important role in carrying out MEAL activities in the field, including field monitoring and verification, baseline and endline assessments, needs assessment and surveys.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation:
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
IMC’s policies, guidelines, and procedures
• Actively promote Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) standards within IMC and amongst its beneficiaries.
• Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the Code of Conduct, ethics, values, and standpoint with regards to internal and external actors.
• Use data collection tools to gather qualitative and quantitative data at different levels (facility and community).
• Support MEAL department in development of databases for all programs by using available technologies.
• Implement the basic monitoring and evaluation concepts and system in accordance with the purpose of MEAL activities.
• Implement field level MEAL activities according to the MEAL work plan and support M&E activities, such as post distribution monitoring, data quality audits, surveys/assessments, operational research, etc.
• Perform data entry into electronic databases as needed.
• Support in the implementation of gender analyses and gender assessments as required, including data collection and data analysis.
• Support in the translation of tools and data.
• Ensure tools and systems are in place for learning and decision making on the needs of vulnerable groups, including disaggregation of all data by sex, age, disability status, and others.
Data quality management
• Conduct on-site routine data quality audits at different field site/office-levels.
• Implement probability and non-probability sampling techniques as and when appropriate after consulting with manager.
Qualitative and quantitative techniques
• Conduct qualitative data collection activities and review data from the field for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible.
• Regularly perform data cleaning and data quality checks.
Mobile and manual data collection
• Understand the purpose, advantages, and disadvantages of mobile data collection techniques and assist MEAL officer in developing tools on mobile data collection platform.
• Collect data using smart phones/tablets.
Techniques for presenting information
• Translate qualitative data from mission language to English and back.
• Apply and use basic data visualization skills (use of tables and graphs to represent data and information) for data presentation.
Knowledge Management and Learning
• Promote internal learning by sharing timely feedback from and to the field.
• Process basic data visualization using tables and graphs to represent data and information.
• Support the program/project in documenting the lessons learned.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed in this document are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all inclusive.
Code of Conduct
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one’s own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps’ policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
• Typically, a diploma in social sciences, international development or similar field, with some experience or background in MEAL. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
• Typically, 1+ years of experience of data collection and entry with a humanitarian organization and or working with refugees/IDPs in humanitarian settings.
• Understand the basic monitoring and evaluation concepts and the purpose of MEAL.
• Should be highly computer literate, with good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated experience with database entry and management.
• Experience in mobile data collection tools.
• Personal and organizational skills, including time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent understanding of the local context.
• Ability to follow up with the different departments.
• Effective communicator, active learner, team player, and able to work effectively across cultures.
• Demonstrated understanding of data collection methods.
• Medium-level English proficiency (Speaking – Reading – Writing).
• High-level MISSION’S LANGUAGE proficiency (Speaking – Reading – Writing).
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL OR LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Please note, for Lebanon-based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Lebanon. Since the position is a national role, we are unable to progress applications that would require sponsorship.
قم بكتابة اول تعليق